Saturday, August 21, 2010

Learning my way around my new office.

A.A.I. has a wonderful facility and the latest in equipment. That computer on my desk is brand new! Up to now I've learned how to used File Pro to put grades on transcripts and School Minder to put in new students, take out withdrawn students and put in the classrooms, teaching assignments and schedules for this year. After three days of tediously combing through all the classes, I told the principal that any changes would be handled by Atilla the Hun! :) I still have to learn how to handle all the files, email, group mailings, etc. etc. My coworkers are very helpful and kind. I'm making some fantastic friends. I feel like someone who has put on a new shoe that was made just for them. The fit is so comfortable. I'll also get to work on the committee for the A.C.S.I. conference in the spring. Since I used to work with them in Venezuela and later in Guatemala, I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment